From now on, you can measure the HV circuit breaker and the transformer with one instrument. Get to know Sonel MMR-6500 micrometer!
It is distinguished by a modern design and advanced solutions enabling measurements of resistive objects with high current. Similarly to other models of MMR-6XXX series, this device has been equipped with a module for measurement of inductive objects with current up to 10 A, which is a unique feature among meters in this class. Its practical functions - temperature measurement and automatic compensation of measurement results in relation to the temperature measured or programmed by the user - are worth highlighting. The MMR-6500 also has recorder functions.
Equipped with special measurement algorithms and additional functions, the meter ensures the possibility of selecting the appropriate measurement method depending on the nature of the measured object and the measurement conditions. These features further extend the device's range of applications.
- measurements of resistive objects with current up to 100/200 A
- measurements of induction objects up to 10 A
- measurements of objects earthed on both sides (i.e. main joints of HV switches)
- measurement with one- or both-way current flow
- high immunity to outside interference
- measurements temperature of windings
- automatic compensation temperature of objects measured
- a state of art interface with a touch screen and expanded memory
- cooperation with a printer and a 2D barcode reader
- WiFi, USB and LAN communication
- it can work in an environment where electromagnetic interferences of 400 kV occur
MMR-6500 micrometers series are devices with a state of art design with unprecedented approach to measuring small resistances. The instruments allow to measure resistive objects with a high current and have a unique in his measurement class module for inductive current objects up to 10 A.
Sonel microhmeter MMR-6500 thanks to the use of special algorithms, measuring functions and a stabilized, non-pulsing measurement current allows user to work in difficult conditions. Possibility of use measurement current up to 200 A and a high power source allows you to measure the contacts of the HV switch with basic uncertainty from 0.25%.
Simplicity of readings
The MMR-6500 microhmeter is equipped with readable, touch screen, 5-inch colored display with a resolution of 800x480 pixels for convenience of readings measurement results.
The use of a large, readable display allowed for use helpful appetent drawings how to use the mete
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account